Join us for the first annual BarnRaising on the grounds of the beautiful Comer Barn. This is an event for both families and music fans with plenty of space and activities for everyone. Bring chairs or a blanket and find a place on the lawn to watch the show. Bring your kids to be entertained by the kids (the baby goat kind!) and LOTS of other actitivies. Bring your appetite because there will be great selection of food and dessert trucks (and also some adult beverages!) See the full schedule below.
- 2:00 – 4:00: Live On-Air Remote by 95.5. NASH Icon and 100.7 WHIN with fun and giveaways
- 2:00 till dark: Festival Shopping with Oak Grove Farms, boutiques, artisans and other vendors
- 2:00 till dark: Fall Fun Zone with face painting, balloon artist, charicature artist, photo op with characters, prize wheel, crafts, beekeeper demo and kids (aka goat babies!)
- 3:00 & 4:00: Storytime with author Randi Bruce
- 4:00 – 5:00: WHIN Tookie Bird appearance
- 5:45 – USA National Teen, Bailey Guy appearance
- All Day: Photobooth and several backdrops for your own photos
- All Day: Food Truck Park with Andre’s BBQ, Delaney’s Street Eats, Bag Lady’s Chip & Fry, Persian Flame, Mini Donut Daze, Retro Sno, Half Batch and Briarscratch Beer (others to be confirmed)
- All Day: Main Stage Entertainment!
- 2:00 – Lucas Collier and Chloe Duval
- 3:00 – Cory Farley
- 4:00 – Chris Golden
- 5:00 – Songwriter Set with Hawkshaw Hawkins Jr, Melissa Luman-Phillips, Clay Canfield and a Special Guest you don’t want to miss!!
- 6:00 – Nathan Thomas
- 7:00 – MergingBlue
- 8:00 – John Berry
This is our first major fundraiser. Your attendance will support our mission to preserve that which is precious to our community! Become a member first and get 25% off all ticket and merchandise!
VIP ticket sales have ended online. Drop us an email if you missed out and we’ll try to accommodate your request (firstname.lastname@example.org). Here’s what to expect as a VIP:
- VIP swag bag with great merch and promotional items
- First annual Music & Fall Festival collectible VIP badge
- Lighted tent with seating and bistro tables
- Reserved lawn area
- Tent and lawn area with a great view of the main stage
- Ole Smoky cocktails
- Half Batch beer
- Water and snacks starting at 2:00
- Teas and small bites starting at 4:00
- Oktoberfest-inspired brat sliders, turkey-pesto sliders and warm apple cobbler starting at 6:00
This inaugurral event is brought to you with thanks to our sponsors: